Monday, January 7, 2008

Teeter-totter anyone?

So I am down again this morning; 243.6 woo hoo! I guess we just have to realize that our body's are constant fluctuating machines and to get the same number constantly, or a consistently lower number is near impossible. I'll accept that.

So the treadmill is all moved in, and sitting a mere 4 ft from where I sit typing this...I think I might try tackling it when I put the girls down for a nap...or maybe before lunch. I'm just not sure how the girls will react with me on it...we might have to fence me in, lol!

So right now it seems quite achievable to be in the 30's by Feb, that would be so awesome! It will then seem like things are happening. I will only have about 20lbs to lose at that point to where I *know* I start feeling good and looking better (it's where I stalled out on previous weight loss attempts in 2005). And then from that point it's only 20lbs to my wedding weight, and then only 20lbs till goal, so it all seems so attainable once I get in the 30's.

Well maybe I'll go get the girls a snack, and me a piece of fruit.

1 comment:

The Price's Wife said...

Wow- you are a weight loss- exercise- blogging machine right now! Send some of that motivation my way PUH-LEASE!!