Wednesday, January 9, 2008

I love how I can gain 2 lbs in one day

So the scale said 245.2 this morning. Hmph.

I know I didn't gain 2lbs yesterday, It's not like I ate anything 'bad' or went way off program. I think it may be a water thing or a bigger diner, which maybe have been a bit salty (fries; ok I know you ask your selves, ahhh Tallmama, you just said you didn't eat anything bad..well the fry's were 2pts for 85g which fills your 2 hands shaped in a bowl, which is a nice size, so I had 2 helpings, only 4pts and all in all diner was only 10-11pts). But that being said they were frys and i'm sure had salt on them. I did eat some chicken skin (you know, the stuff off those store rotisery chickens, can you say YUM!) but I did count it. Anyways that was alot of meaningless blabering.

So I am just back from the gym and it went well. Ella (oldest dd) was left in tears at the gym child care, Keera could care less (which is a good and bad thing). I did 30min on the treadmill with the usual walk/run pattern, and I also did 15 min on the bike. I didn't do sprints this time, but did do a level 6 and kept my rpm's up. My heart rate was actually higher on the bike than walk/run on the treadmill. And also, you'll be so proud of me, I signed up for a personal trainer!! I am getting 1h consultation and 2h in the gym training. I am excited. I need to do more than just cardio.

2 comments:

Superjayman's Battle of the Bulge said...

Awesome.....WTG on getting to the gym!

Unknown said...

Congrats on embarking on the road to becoming a gymrat!! You will never regret the personal trainer.....weights are awesome and make you feel so strong! You are doing fantastic!