Thursday, January 3, 2008

GO! It feels great!

So this morning I was 247.8 I'm slowly inching back down, I am sure a bit of my weight was water retention from TOM and not drinking hardly any liquids. Also my body is probably going in to shock from all my healthy eating! I also hit the gym today, hard! and it felt wonderful. I slipped out during nap time while hubby is home. I was there for almost an hour and a half! I did 22min on the treadmill (2- 1min run's), 6min on the eliptial mch (hurting my back, remember 2 herniated discs?), 25min on the bike with 3-4 30sec. sprints. So a total of about 53 min of cardio, and I could have gone more, but I didn't want to totally over do it with my back. We'll see how she is feeling tomorrow! I then did some stretches and 2 ab sets on the big ball. I really felt like I could have spent the rest of the day there, but alas I do have other responsibilities.

I hope to get there tomorrow and sat. as well. If you are reading this, and have not been to the gym, GO! It feels so great!

TTFN

No comments: