Thursday, January 3, 2008

ohhh forgot to mention something

Though my time at the gym today was most fun, I did have a moment that truly reminded me why I was there. So I'm on the treadmill, walk'n away at a 3.3mph rate, 2incline. It's about 16min in to my 20min planned 'walk' and I get the urge to run. I love running, I use to run and I look forward to the day I can run again (and hope someday to do a marathon if my back will allow). So I think I'll finish off with a 1min walk/1min run sequence. So I start running, feels good! Then I think ummm I can totally feel my a#s literally bouncing up and down, off unison to my running. Almost to the point of distracting me. I am getting this visual of how attractive this must be to the people on the bikes behind me. BOING BOING BOING. nice. What ever, I have a bootie; always have always will.

2 comments:

Superjayman's Battle of the Bulge said...

you are soooo hilarious!!!! You actually gave me a visual to you work out. I have a treadmill here at home ( I hate, let me repeat that, I hate to run) but I oftentimes find myself at a jog or slight run. Now the next time I find myself at a somewhat jog, I will remember your blog....Boing, Boing, Boing LMAO!!!!

Swizzlepop said...

I'll take some of your boing, I got nuthin! But hey, at least you went to the gym so that boing, boing will soon become buns of steel ;)