Wednesday, January 2, 2008

248 That is my number on day 2

So I finished yesterday dipping 8 points in to FP, and that was with NO CHOCOLATE!! Diner was yummy but a bit on the high side and that paired with a high point lunch = over points limit! So obviously I'll have to get back on track with watching my points, keeping lunch around 8-10 and not have 2 high point dishes for super (ham and scalloped potatoes).

I think my body is liking me drinking water again. Though I do taper off my consumption late afternoon as I hate getting up to pee in the middle of the night. One of my pet peeves. I only had to get up once last night. If the gym had child care open today, I would have gone, as my kids are driving me NUTS!!! It's extra hard over the holidays as everything is closed. At least DH starts days off tomorrow for 4 days.

OK should go get Ella out of time out. uhhggggggg!!!

No comments: