Sunday, January 13, 2008

ahhhhhhhh

So I had a great afternoon, we went and walked around the indoor track for an hour! and my friend is tall like me so we were able to do a good pace that was comfortably challenging. We only ran one lap as we were chatty chatty. We then went to the movies where I had a regular sized chocolate bar and a diet pop. Yummm. I just realized now that it was my first full sized chocolate bar since Jan 2nd! For me that is amazing!! I then went (because the husband was home at a decent time yaaaa) and grabbed some groceries. I decided that I wanted yesterday to be a high point day as I haven't has a point day over 33 since starting the program (I eat at 28pts/day). So I got a mini toberlone and also ate 11pts worth of nuts!!! So I ended the day eating 45 pts!! But I feel good about it, I feel like my body needed a blast of calories, and funny enough, I am good with it, and don't feel the need to pork out today! I haven't weighed in yet, as dd was screaming to get up and i had to get her up before she woke her sister. BBL

No comments: