Thursday, July 5, 2007

I'm baaaaack....

and so glad to be back! Let me tell you, I don't know if it's because of this extra weight or what, but in this heat (29-31C or 85-88F) I get soooo cranky and my patience is extremely low!! I could not wait to get home to my a/c (majority of homes around here, including my Mom's do not have a/c). I just felt so cranky and I was just DONE with being away....So now I am sitting comfortably here, in my nice (but messy) a/c house, in very comfortable moo-moo. lol!!

So I decided to hope on the scale tonight, just to try and get an idea where I *might* be. When I left, at night I was weighing 259.8-260 if I recall right, well tonight, after not being OP for 10 days, not drinking a glass of water in about 2 days...and being very hot...I was 257.4!!! So I will be curious what I am in the am...I could possibly be under 255....and especially after I start up w/ the water again! I can't wait to get back OP, I feel so much more in control. and ya I still lost weight off program and eating very naughty things, but i know it would be a matter of days before the weight would be back up to 265 range....so though it seems "oh I can eat anything I want now and still lose" I know that is very far from the truth!

I found I made bad choices just some of the time and good and better ones other times, it wasn't a total off program free for all. Even today, driving back, with a VERY irritable toddler, screaming for food, me not wanting to step out of my vehicle till I was on home soil, we did DQ drive thru (that or A&W) she got her food and I got a med root beer and a med fries....I know doesn't seem that good, but A) it was Dairy Queen I could have gotten an extra large cookie dough blizzard to ease my stress B) I could have gotten a burger to go with my frys...but all I wanted was a pick-me up (caffeine and sugar) and a small 'treat' the fries....

But enough talk about blizzards and frys...back OP tomorrow. I also have to grocery's shop as we have NO food, no milk, no bread nothing!!! does dh not eat when I am not here??? (I KNOW he doesn't clean when I am away, that is clear by the mess of the house, grrrrr)

So off to relax on the couch, drink my water and look forward to WI tomorrow am.....

See ya'all back on a day to day basis now....

No comments: