Monday, July 9, 2007

254, 10.8, 2.16

Those are my numbers...it's a good day!!!! Today, my official WI day I am at 254lbs!!!! I am under the 255 mark!!! yaaa AND that brings my total lose to 10.8lbs AND that makes my weight loss average, over the 5 weeks I've been OP to be 2.16lbs a week, which I consider great. Last time on WW it was 1.5lbs!!!

I truly can't believe what a difference 10lbs makes! Seriously I didn't think it would, especially at my weight but it does! I put on some shorts last night that I couldn't take to Cuba in Jan/07 because they were just too tight, I am noticing things are looser, even the pants I just bought a week ago Friday!! It's a nice feeling, to not just see it on the scale but to feel it in my clothes and to just feel it in my body!!!

So I am back full boar ahead today, last week after I got back I found it hard to get fully back on track..so I ended up not counting and "trying" to make better choices, which worked sometimes and some times not...but I am motivated to stick to and get back on track today. I only have to loose 4 more pounds and I go from 30 points a day to 28 yikes!!! but it will also be a good mile stone! and I want to be out of the 30 pt category before my hubby gets there!!!

6 comments:

WeightBGone said...

Great job on the weight loss you are doing fantastic. I've found sometimes how your clothes fit gives you a true reading first and the scale reflects it later. I know it my case it works that way a lot. Keep up the good work. :)

MMalloy said...

Awesome loss!! You are doing so well. You will be down to 28 pts before you know it!!! Keep it up.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the loss! You are doing such a great job! I know what you mean about seeing clothes get looser...I just got back into a pair of jeans I could not wear 3 months ago :) It is a nice feeling and a great motivator! And good luck losing those 4 lbs~you can do it!!!

Superjayman's Battle of the Bulge said...

Way to go on the loss. Baby steps is what I always here...slow and steady will keep it off, rather that losing tons the first few weeks and then hitting a wall. Here's me jumping up and down celebrating your loss!!!!
^>^<^>^<

Colette said...

Please don't take this the wrong way but I think your a very beautiful woman...just imagine how you will look when you get to your goal weight!! I am sure your husband is proud of you and will be just as excited to see you too. I bet he knows the weightloss as well.

Kepp up all the good choice and hard work.

Swizzlepop said...

CONGRATS on the great numbers, you're doing great, keep it up and you will be at your goal in no time!