Wednesday, July 18, 2007

mmmm Salmon...

So tonight I broiled up a beautiful salmon fillet with citrus seasoning. It was soooo yummy. It was all I ate. ( I was doing beets too, but after 1h of cooking still not done so I said forget it). Hubby even said several times how yummy the fish was. AND I think I'm sick...I did not eat a single thing after my meal at about 6:30pm tonight. No chocolate, no fugcicles, no cookies, no double chocolate muffins..nada. Just not in the mood! So I only used 1FP today so that's great. We decided to go to 'they city' this weekend. There is a major centre about 2.5h away, and I have a training thing anyways on Sat. so we are making a weekend out of it. So....I'll need a few extra FP for the weekend. I'm not too worried. Subway and Wendy's are my friends.

2 comments:

The Price's Wife said...

McDonalds is your friend too, with their Southwestern Salad... what do you eat that's WW friendly at Wendys??? Congrats on having a good day!

WeightBGone said...

The salmon sounds yummy and also very healthy. Have a fun filled weekend!