Friday, July 6, 2007

Official Weigh In...after holidays

So I was 256.4lbs today, down .2lbs after a 9 day holiday to my home town, and being off program for about 8 of those days. I am quite pleased! Even to maintain I would have been happy, frankly the way I ate, I would have accepted a 1-2 lbs gain...but I lost!! Some of the treats I enjoyed, (just to re-live the yummy'ness: chocolate; about 3 bars worth, hamburger (2) and fries, and Italian meal out including calamari appetizer (not deep fryed), a pasta dish with shrimp and scampi (marinara sauce) ending the meal with my fav....creme brulee..., pop, a jr. blizzard, croissant, a yummy Greek meal, hot dog, potato salad, choc. cake....mmmmm just to name a few!

So back on track today...I had a mango for breakfast, mainly because we have no food. I need to get some bulk in me, as I am quite hungry and I don't wan to get off course because of a little hunger...

3 comments:

WeightBGone said...

Welcome back and good job losing some weight even while on vacation. Have a great weekend and stay cool inside an AC house. :)

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you are back and in the a/c no less ;) Congrats on your loss, even if it was little, it was still a loss!

Tina said...

That's awesome girl! Count the losses not matter how small we think they are. They all add up baby! Woohoo!