Sunday, July 29, 2007

jump jump jump jump

That's what my 2.5y/o has been doing for the past hour, where or where do they get this energy? If I had an eighth of it, I'd be running marathons!!!

So I did ok w/ the kisses yesterday.....ummm that brings us to today...hmmmm how do I say this...I haven't been *that* bad...there are some still left (though it is only 5:17pm) I've had 10 points so far. I have more than enough FP, but the same time I don't think I should be loading up on chocolate the night before WI. I've decided I need to have some good treats on Mon/Tues then be good the rest of the week, with just small treats as needed. This past week I did very good the first 1/2 of the week then dived in to all my unused FP. So this week I will try the opposite...

Funny/weird story....We found a contractor to finish the siding on our renovation project (from he#l). Well I was catching a different vibe off this guy, then he complemented me on my hair...hmmm weird for a contractor...so the next time I saw him, again he was very chatty and again, complemented on my hair, and also invited me to go to lunch w/ him and his crew...(I was there with my dd and my g'ma!). Well he came by our house Fri. to get paid, well the conversation was fine, then he asked if I go to church, I found this weird, but said yes (I do) and then he kinda was hum & hawing and said this may sound weird...and then kinda did this weird ramble thing; that really I didn't understand much off, basically I belive he was telling me his wife left him in May and he has to pay her 1/2 a million + some of his renovation properties, I was quite confused, and he left with saying "I'll just leave that with you". WEIRD!!

Then today (sorry turning in to a long story) he's at the house finishing up today. I have a friend and her family staying out there...she asks for the key back and he goes to the truck to get it and comes back and says to my friend "That LXXX (me) she sure is a beautiful woman, I just love her hair". She knew the story before so she couldn't wait to tell me. Weird eh? I don't need to have anymore contact with him, besides him maybe calling today to tell me it's all complete...

And to note, I am very happily married, talked about my hubby on all occasions that I talked to him, put in the conversation that my hubby is 6'8", 300lbs, he's seen me with my dd....and at no time was I looking cute at all, just everyday clothes, no makeup, hair up in a pony...and I told dh all about it, and he said I should tell the guy to go jump off a building (really he said that, funny; he's so old school)
So that is my funny story...

Well time to nuke diner, chat later!

1 comment:

Swizzlepop said...

Strange contractor guy. Glad you were never alone while he was there. I say take the positive from it (the compliments about your hair etc.) and try and forget the rest and hope that he doesn't come around or call after the job is done.

Have a great week and let me know how using your FPs differently works because I seem to do the same thing you do only I don't really plan on it, it just happens every week ;).