Friday, July 13, 2007

A pretty good day

So I was thinking...(on the thinking spot :) and realized something, and was excited to come post about it here...and I sat down and then I *blew it* the thing I realized...It was that today was the first day that I didn't have any treats, chocolate, cake ect. Just regular good food!! but I had brought down a mini choc. cookie, the soft kind in bags...I had 1pt left....so I popped it in my mouth and begin to open my blog, then realized, that I just blew it!!! Silly me. Oh well. I guess it's pretty good to only have 1pt out of 30 that was a treat!! I feel pretty full at this point but it is only 6:25pm and I am a pretty good night time snacker so we'll see how the night goes!!!

So the scale has been up the past few days....I think (hope) from water retention as our bottled water ran out and I am a tap water snob....but I have been drinking yesterday and today and today peeing like a race horse all day long!! I have to lay off the drink now as it's a pet peeve of mine to have to pee in the middle of the night!!

4 comments:

Colette said...

wow you did way better than me today. I do try to limit my treats but sometimes you just crave some sugar!!

Keep up all the good work you have been doing, the results are definately worth it.

BTW...what does SAHM mean in your description? Just curious!!

Colette said...

DANGGGG I just figured it out...LOL I been looking at that for over a week and never could figure it out and right after I hit the send button it dawned on me " stay at home mother" DUHHHH..

Anonymous said...

You and your chocolate...what are we going to do with you? LOL I am just kidding. Not sure how many pts those are, but sounds like you did not blow it so bad. Hang in there! Hope you have a good OP weekend ((hugs))

The Price's Wife said...

Hey! Glad I found you... It sounds like we have a lot in common... I'm 6 feet tall and at my top weight, had gained about 60lbs from what I was when I got married... We also both have kids (okay, you have one and I have 4, but you can have a couple of mine if you'd like)... and we both have tall husbands, mine is 6'5'' and from the looks of it, so is yours. I am also a treat-a-holic... I can leave almost any regular food alone, but put me in a bakery and it's over.