Tuesday, February 5, 2008

WI day today

So I am slipping on my blogging. But not on my WW journey, so don't worry (ha not that anyone would). I'm not dropping as fast as when I started, but I think that is pretty universal. I WI at 239.0 today, which from last week I belive is a .6 loss, but now just updating my 'stats' and 'daily WI' and I am the exact same as I was 11 days ago; which is kinda frusterating. In these past 11 days I have dipped as low as 237 on the scales but then I seem to bounce up a bit. I have been exersizing like mad still. Today I did 30min on the bike at a level 10 and then on to the treadmil for 20 min, 12 of which I ran STRAIGHT no breaks. I figure that in it's self if HUGE! I mean when I started in Jan, I was doing walk 1min/run 1min, and struggled with that. I couldn't even do 18min of it, I had to throw a couple 2min walks in there. So I feel really good about that. I think I might start playing around with my points, see if that's where I am stuck a bit. I eat all my AP's ever day and the past 3 weeks I only ate 10-16 of my Flex points. I am going away this weekend so I am pretty sure I will eat all 35 this week, and have 4 days in a row of no exersize, which scares me. (Haven't gone 2 days in a row with out working out). I have started light weight training so maybe I am building a bit of muscle, which we all know weighs more than fat. Really I am not too worried. I KNOW I am doing everything right. It will work out. and for me to say that and belive that, THAT is huge!

Tomorrow is my daughters 3rd b-day. I really can't belive it. Where did the time go. I was going thru some of her baby clothes and was reminsing, and I can't belive she was sooo tiny. Ahhhhh.

ok off to watch my taped AI.

(spell check wouldn't work, so now everyone knows what a bad speller I am)

1 comment:

The Price's Wife said...

Well FYI, I was in a panic! Worried sick that my darker haired, Canadian other half had fallen out of blog land! You've been going at it so hard, sometimes it gets to be too much for people and they crash! I am so impressed by how well you are doing! Keep it up!