Tuesday, February 12, 2008

The Good News + The Bad News

The bad news, i've been away since Thurs and stopped tracking as it was just too busy and cayotic (bad excuse I know) Eatting at someone elses house, who is a good cook, managing 2 busy toddlers, running here there and everywhere and a spur of the moment date night w/ hubby = bad news.

Good news? I lost 2.6 lbs.(238.6 to 236.0) How the HECK does that happen? I mean seriously? I didn't work out at all, ate moderatly bad, didn't track or even attempt to, and I lose some seriouse weight in 5 days? hmmmm. Plus it's the week before af, so if anything I should be retaining...weird.

I can draw 1 conclustion (and I'd like to hear your thoughts too) that maybe i'm just not eating enough while i'm at home on my 'regular' routin. (working out like a made woman + eating all AP's (at least 4/day) and eating about 10-15 FP total through out the week). I am not feeling 100% so it will be a day or 2 before I get back to the gym, which I hate the thought of (not going) as it will end up being a week since I went.

Anyways, I am tired and need to go curl up the couch.

No comments: