Saturday, January 9, 2010

Mental Health Day.. Sort of

So hubby is away working.. has been since last Sunday.. for those that don't know, I am a SAHM of 3 kids, 4,3,1 and well it's alot of work! Exp. when hubby is away working! So I did a little road trip to my friends house, she lives about 2.5h from me. She has 3 young kids at home too! So really it wasn't much of a "break" but nice to have some girl time! One thing we did (it was even my idea!!) was go to her gym. They have child minding and I thought it would be a good way to get some grown up time in + doing something good for us (she has about 15lbs of baby weight left to lose). I'm proud to say I rode the bike for 30min and got a good sweat on! Then I rode the sit down bike and chatted with her for another 15min, but it wasn't really a 'work out' but I guess we were moving, so it count for something.
My cycle is due to start any day so I'm hoping that's why my weight is not changing.. so we'll see in a week or so.

No comments: