Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Funny Thing...

Since New Years Eve, I have been off the wagon BIG TIME. So I get on the scale this morning (after encouraging another blogger I'd feel hypocritical if I didn't follow my preaching) and low and behold... i have not gained weight!!??? (check out my daily weigh in on the side bar)

So off to the grocery store to stock up on good foods. I think I'm going to do a version of core/clean eating. I've tried several times to start doing points, but just wasn't working for me yet. I also watched Dr. Oz's "diet" yesterday and quite liked his recommendations a quick synopsis of what they were:
Top 5 foods NOT to eat:
1) simple sugar
2) syrups
3) white flours
4) trans fats
5) saturated fats

also,
measure your waist (should not be more than 1/2 your height) eat off a 9" dinner plate, automate your meals, 10'000 steps a day... etc.

ok it's getting late and I need to get this day started :)

No comments: