Saturday, January 23, 2010

Butt

That's what I kicked at the gym today, and it felt awesome! I was reading (thru random surf'n the net last night) that listed the best 3 ways to loose fat.


1. Strength training
2. HIIT (High intensity interval training)
3. Cardio

It really made sense to me, so I am tiring to make sure I do some weights when ever I'm at the gym. Today I did a different cardio "routine" I was aiming for a HIIT type work out. I'd walk for 2min (level 3.0 incline, 3.0 speed) and then I did 10.0 incline for 2min, back to 3.0 incline. I did 2 or 3 sets of those. Then I changed up the speed; 1min at 6.0 speed (for me this is a big effort!) and then 3.0 speed until my heart rate recovered, then do another sprint.
I really loved it and it went by fast, I had a good sweat on and felt like I really did something. It was awesome!

No comments: