Thursday, June 12, 2008

Whyyyyyyy (as the song goes)

So I had my lowest WI today in a while, 227.0 and what do I have for lunch???? McDonald's... Why do I do that? I just don't know. Really it was 14 pts which I consider high-ish, but not insane because a) it was a lunch meal so if I go light on diner, not so bad right? b) I still have 7pts left which is acceptable. c) I do have 28pts to eat in a day...
I know crappy justification, but that's how I have it worked out. Why do I love it so much? Plus all that sodium alone I'm sure will bump me up a pound or 2. What ever.

I'm 2.2 away from the 40 mark, my 'half way' is anywhere from 40-45lbs... so getting close to that too. (If I can stay away from Micky D's)

3 comments:

Colette said...

Im right with you on that one. I love Mickey D's too especially there salads!!
I have not had a Big Mac in FOREVER!! They cost too many points. So like Roni always says..."count it and move on". You will be fine just drink LOTS of water.

Superjayman's Battle of the Bulge said...

Go 40 pounds! You are not that far away from it. I find all kinds of excuses to do bad. I have a loss---yay, eating ice cream won't hurt....have a gain, crap "I guess I'll eat some ice cream". For me, a no-win situation! Come give me a virtual kick in the a@@ to straighten up---please! lol WTG on the loss!!!

The Price's Wife said...

I love a good McDonalds cheesburger and fries too... and I let myself have it every once in awhile! Totally nothing to beat yourself up over, especially just eating 14 points there! You are doing great!!