Friday, June 6, 2008

I got my A$$ kicked today

Ok folks, I got a good old fashion butt kicking at the gym today. I say yesterday at the gym a sign for 'Boot Camp'; you can sign up for 2x, 3x, 4x, or 4x a week and they offer several different times thru out the day. I thought hmm maybe this is what I need. So I went for a freebie session this morning... holy crap!

I was sweating and thinking what the crap from about the first 5min. We did good old fashions stadium stairs, with ankle weights ALSO holding a 5lb weight, we also ran the main stairs at the gym, then we did a circuit type thing on the track including but not limited to: skipping, lunges, these side to side things, all types of ab's, push ups, jumping jacks, resistance running and so on. I think this is the closest I've come to vomiting while working out. I haven't had a work out like this since my kickboxing days. When I got back to my van, I was like where am I? Do I have kids? Where are my kids? What planet am I on? I seriously thought of nothing while working out except survival!

So did I sign up? Some what hesitantly, but I did, this will get my butt in shape in 1/2 the time I'm sure! (but only 2x a week, I'm not insane!)

I figured I earned 9AP's today, and I feel like I E-A-R-N-E-D every single one! We'll see if I can walk tomorrow....

1 comment:

The Price's Wife said...

You should know me well enough to know that you'd have to call me a LOT worse than a perv to make me mad! In fact, perv is sort of a comment... at least, I think my husband would think so!

I missed reading your blog for a few days and then, when I checked back, POW! Posts GALORE! Congrats on your anniversary! I can't believe that you don't see a difference in yourself! ARE YOU BLIND Woman?! You are doing great!!!