Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Hail to Becky... oh Thou Wise Woman

So Becky was right.... I just had to wait out those nasty hormones, drink my water and my weight would magically settle to where it was...

I was 226.8 today.. I had seen 225's before AF but I suspect in the next few days I'll be back there. It just perturbs me I have to basically write off an entire week of potential weight loss to stupid AF. She serves me no purpose, yet I'm forced to put up with her and her antics each month. Phewy on her...

On the exercise note, I am hitting my stride at the gym again; 2 days so far this week (Mon + Tues) and today I ran for 45min! Yup! Well 5min walking warm up, run 35min straight, walk 5min cool down. It felt great, and really wasn't much of a strain. I only started breathing thru my mouth the last 5min when I kicked up the rpm's! I'm feeling pretty good and might poke around at races next spring and see what I might feel up to; either 10k, 1/2 marathon or full. Heck I bet I could do a 10k sometime this fall... well see.

No comments: