Friday, June 13, 2008

McDonald's = Weightloss????

So what's up with that eh? I almost don't believe my scale, but I got on 'er like 5 times and it was between 224.6 and 225.0, SERIOUSLY! I usually go up and do a second weighing session after my second munchkin is up... about an hour after the first; just for fun. So we'll she what #'s I get in a bit... but really??? 224.8 (I'll take the middle..) That means F O R T Y P O U N D S gone, done, lost never to be seen again! I'll do my official happy dance in a bit, after confirmation...

(PS Colette; here I come!!!)



Edited to add: ok so it's been an hour and I went back up to weight and I was 225.0 to 225.6...so didn't dip in the 224's so I will go with an official WI as 225.0...lets see what happens tomorrow!

4 comments:

Miss July...not...yet said...

Always take the first wi of the day! then DON'T get back on the scale...it will drive you nuts. At least, it does me. When i went to meetings I made sure that i went to the earliest ones they had so taht I didn't have to eat anything before I went!
Still, you are doing great!

MaryFran said...

I always go with that first weigh in!!! Congrats!!!!

The Price's Wife said...

Either way, still awesome.

Colette said...

Come on girl!!! CONGRATS!!!