Wednesday, August 22, 2007

I accidently worked out today!

So I planned on taking dd to the local gym where they have everything, skating, Field houses, mini golf, basket ball, gym, indoor track ect. So there is suppose to be a 'fun zone' for the kids mon.wed.fri. well it was canceled for aug. but of course she's all pumped to go. So I am standing there ready to pay and I realize this (sign on counter) she is kinda all over the place, then she runs to the child care room and wants in, so I ask her and yup she wants in, so we go in and she's off like a shot, so I think yaaa hoooo!!! sign her in and RUN! (We had big issues going last fall and stopped). So I went and worked out for an hour! Talk about heaven! I did 20min on the treadmill, 10min on the elliptical and the rest of the time stretching, floor work and light arm weights!. She was fine when I went to pick her up. They said she asked about me several times, but really what kid doesn't. So I am thinking I need to go more, and before we become a family of 4! ( I don't think I could bear to dump new dd off at child care for the first while).
I haven't even figured out how many AP's I got yet, but I hardly care about them, I just enjoyed me time, ALOT!

4 comments:

Diet Coke and Zingers said...

Sounds like a great day to me!! I think you're right, you've gotta strike while the iron is hot!

Calyn said...

Glad things worked out for both of you :) Keep up the good work!!!

junkfoodaholic said...

way to go that is awesome that you are almost to 20 lbs. way to go

Diet Coke and Zingers said...

Where are you tall friend??