Friday, August 17, 2007

The scale is my friend today!

So today the scale is my friend...he said I was 248.4 which is a new low for me!! So I am down a total of 16.4lbs! I am quite happy about that! So I am still averaging about 1.5lbs per week, as long as I can keep it at that at least....

So feeling a bit better today, haven't heard from my Dad...so who knows what will happen there. What ever will be will be.

My hubby had a new low today too! 279.6 lbs, so he is out of the 80's, he's be floating around the bottom of them for a while, so he was happy to be down with am. and i am happy for him! his total to date is 17.4lbs. Usually he would be a good 5-10lbs ahead of me in the loss department, but he doesn't follow the plan religiously. (and we all know I have my days!) also he's diabetic so a bit harder for him to lose.

It's been a rainy blowy kinda day today! I went out w/ dd and nearly got blown over (now you know the wind is blowing if it shakes a 5'11 248lb woman!!) So just back to the house and working on laundry. I was tempted to go to the mall and see if I could find some matching outfits to the stuff I just bought my dd, in a size smaller for our potential dd. but never made it 'cause of the weather. Maybe after nap time...

well time for some couch potato time :)

4 comments:

The Price's Wife said...

Shopping for matching girl outfits? How stinkin fun is that?!!

I'm so excited for you with how well you're doing on plan right now. I'm also pretty jealous that your husband is on board. My 6'5'' hubby weighs 295... he's gained 70lbs since we got married... He mentioned to me last night that he MIGHT do weight watchers with me... I am SO hoping!

ajlovestolose said...

Congrats on the WI!!! :-) You are doing so good!

Colette said...

Wooohooo way to go. I hope I see a loss soon. keep up the good work!

Superjayman's Battle of the Bulge said...

YIPPEE on the loss...slow and gradual is the way to do it, right?

Doin' my dance......