Sunday, August 5, 2007

I just *love* teething toddlers

So my dd had a horrendous night last night, so that = Mom and Dad having a horrendous night. She has been a wonderful sleeper since we moved in to this place (April/07) but last night....uhhhhgggg.

so this am dh feels an eye tooth coming thru! at least we know what the problem was/is, that helps! She cried/wined from about 10:30pm to midnight (we checked every 10-15min) and then I finally told dh to get up with her, so they went down and watched TV till about 2am...then she went down ok. But up at 6:15am. So I rocked her for an hour, and she was just a bear after that. Didn't want up, didn't want down, didn't want bed, NOTHING. but a little later she was making an effort to be pleasant. So right now she is napping...we are at the 2.5h mark!! yaaaa. We'll get some abisol(sp) as that worked best when she teethed when she was younger.

I am praying for a better night, I am not a nice person on minimal sleep.

On the food front, I am out of FP, but today is my last day for the week, so all is well. I think af is on her way as I've gained a pound...and I can just tell. It's been a while and I was wondering when I'd see her again, so hopefully I can hold it together food wise this week....

3 comments:

The Price's Wife said...

AF is on her way to my house too. I hate that woman.

The Price's Wife said...

Hang in there!

WeightBGone said...

Its so hard when you little one is in pain and you arent sure whats causing it. At least you know now its a tooth and can give her something to relive the pain.

Hopefully you are able to get some rest and dd feels better soon.

Have a great weekend!