Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Cravings

So last night I was realllly craving McDonalds for supper. Don't know why, part because I was pretty tired from gardening, and just 'done' with cooking. Luckily the husband whipped out the cereal for the kids before I could tell him of my craving (cerel is a go to in our house for day's we don't want to cook ect) so I just had some homemade yogurt, granola and a mango. It was quite yummy. I was snacky all night and ended up having a bowl of air popped popcorn with about 2 tablespoons of butter on it. Not horrible, but not the best.

But... I was so glad I did not give in to my urges, as this morning I was 229.8... I am out of the 230's!!! i've been retaining water because of the heat here (30C) and pms so was very surprised to see it. But it gave me the umph to stay on track with my eating. I bought some cherries today so looking forward to that for my snack today.

I haven't been to the gym as much lately but been busy with cleaning and gardening, and just being more busy that I usually would be at home so it kinda makes up for it. I also believe in taking little breaks.

No comments: