Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Hard

Hard to be motivated to go to the gym and eat well when you keep gaining weight. 248. something this morning. I just don't understand. I feel like I'm slipping off the wagon. I need to see progress. I know I should prob. take my measurements, so I have another way to track. But it's so frustrating seeing that # stay the same, even go up! and now i'm a weekish away from my cycle, so the next 10days is shot for any sort of weight loss. bleh.
I've decided to not do any weight training these next 2 weeks, and just do cardio, see if that makes a difference at all.

What I am currently doing:

tracking calories on spark people, eating 1580-1900 calories a day (as recommended)
working out 4x a week, doing 30-50min of cardio, burning 300-500 calories
(I was doing 15min of weights, lifting pretty heavy, I know I put muscle on easy)
drinking 2L of water a day.

+ we are going away next week. This is always when I totally give up on a program, when we travel and then I usually don't get back on. I REALLY don't' want this to happen, but with my stagnant weight loss, I'm scarred it totally will. boo.

No comments: