Monday, April 26, 2010

Day 6 of 30

So just plugging along here on my clean eating. It really is going quite well. No major cravings.. yet.. it's a bit harder because I am doing a yeast cleanse as well, so basicly I am eating, veggies, meat, plain yogurt, grains, rice noodles, rice. I made an amazing risoto...yummmm it was so good, it was with scallops.. yum, yum, YUM. I think I will be making lots of risoto dishes.

Still working out too, today I did 30min on the treadmill (360cal)walking at 6 incline and 3mph. Then did 17min on the eliptical for another 200cal. ( I brought a clean DRY pair of pants to change into after before picking up my daughter)

Did I mention that I hid the scale for 30 days? I would weight myslef 2-3x a day and was starting to feel that my success was based on the # and also frusterated at how much it shifted (due to cycle, salt ect). So for the 30 days of clean eating, I will not be weighting myself..so far that has been the harder part of this (than not eating crap!)Hubby took my measurements about 2 weeks ago so I think I will have him do them again today/tommorow to see what the change is, and will post it here!

No comments: