Monday, October 1, 2007

Signing off....

It seems like all my posts lately are about "is it really September already? has it really been 2 weeks since I posted, boy time is flying by" I'm beginning to see a pattern here for my life. Especially since I originally was going to title this post "Is it really October 1st" but I won't/didn't'. At this point not sure what I will title it...but by the time you read this it will have a title...

So the weight loss has slowed to well, stopped. I have not yet started going backwards, which really surprises me...but I'll do my best to not go back...but not sure when I'm going to get back on the WW wagon...I am holding at 248.8 as of this am. It doesn't help that it's Halloween candy season..my hubby went out and got a box tonight. Of course everyone knows my will power when it comes to chocolate...

So I love reading every one's blogs...I check them daily and think, ahhh I wish they'd post more...then realize I don't post that often so I can't talk! I read http://coletted.blogspot.com/ and found it ummm interesting and somewhat stimulating lol!! If hubby offered rewards like Colette's hulk, i'd be down 90lbs in no time!

So I am heading down to spend some time with our new daughter on Wednesday, and we'll be coming home with her the following Thursday! I can't wait. It's been such a long time coming and seemed to draaaaaaaaag on and on, but now we have a light at the end of the tunnel! yaaa hoooo. I think I will be a busy busy bee but it will be worth it. Maybe with lots of walks to the park it will get things moving. he he.

So I'd like to think that I'll be posting more regularly, but we'll just have to see how things go. I always read every one's blogs, good vegg-out therapy for me...but not always the time to write...

Signing off as a mother of 1 for the last time.... :) When I'm back I'll be a Momma of 2! ~I will be back...I promise...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations on the new addition to your family! Sounds like you will have your plate full and you should just enjoy your babies rather than worrying about blogging - ride on everyone else's coat tails for a while and treasure those babies while they are still babies!!

Congrats again!

Swizzlepop said...

Congrats on soon being a mommy of 2 that is great news. Don't worry about us, we'll still be here (at lease I will be) so read away and post when you can.

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you are back! Missed ya!! I am so happy for you that the time is finally here...you guys must be on cloud 9! And if you can't blog, just keep visiting us! We will be here ;) And congrats on becoming a Mommy of 2 ((hugs))

WeightBGone said...

Congrats on the new addition. I know you are very excited to finally get her.

Have a good week and post when you can we will be here. :)

The Price's Wife said...

Congrats on your new addition! That is super exciting! Funny, you and I think so much alike... every time I check your blog I think- DANG IT, where is this girl? I wish she'd post more often!!! I'll miss you while you're gone!