Friday, October 12, 2007

Oh my GOSH!

I don't even know where to start...the past week and a half have been so very crazy, filled with everything you could imagine from tears to STRESS to even weight loss!

I'll start with the weight loss, as this IS my weight loss blog. I have found the elusive magic plan to loosing weight. Travel by your self with your 2yo, stay at your Mom's and her husband (who is anal compulsive about tidieness) adopt a 1.5yo and try and be everything to each of your kids, the 2yo how is wondering all of a sudden why she has to share Mom (and missing Daddy) and a 1.5yo who is wondering who the HECK you are and why are you acting like my Mom. All the while trying your best to clean up the cyclone of a mess that follows these 2 where ever they go. Doing this has helped me shed 5lbs (did I mention I got my period while doing all this as well, AND that weight loss is a *during mensy* WI!!!)

So we are back home now, and *trying* to settle in, well really we got home yesterday at supper time so haven't even been home 24h. My newest daughter also now has a raging cold, complete with constant runny nose, congestion, and CRANKY-ness. So fun to deal with. My eldest dd is doing pretty ok, but wants everything the new one touches. And the new one FREAKS OUT when ever dd goes near her if she is playing with someone (she comes from a foster home of 7 kids).

So that is the scoop. It has been so trying emotionally, and physically for that matter. But the good is we now have a new wonderful little girl. When she isn't sick she is such a sweetie, and has the cutest laugh. Also all of this has given me a new *shove* in the WW direction. Seems I'm back on the good side of 245 and not . whatever closing in on 250, I thought I'd get back on the horse. So I started tracking today....ummm in saying that I just realized I was not keeping count of how many Halloween candies I just pounded....OPPPPPSSSS.

6 comments:

Colette said...

CONGRATS!!! Glad you guys made it back safe and secure!

WeightBGone said...

Congrats and welcome back. I know you are thrilled to have the new addition to your family and I am very happy for you!

Unknown said...

Congrats on the loss and on bring your new dd home. Things should settle down soon.

The Price's Wife said...

Yay for a new baby girl! Sounds like you'll have your hands full!

noelle said...

congrats! both on the new "baby" and the weight loss!

The Price's Wife said...

Time to blog tall friend.