Friday, September 7, 2007

Does he only live in my neck of the woods?

I am wondering if the Tupperware stealing fairy only lives in my area, or does he make visits to everyones house. I am CONSTANTLY buying Tupperware/gladware/plastic thingys. and I can NEVER find a set (top and bottom) when I need one, which is several times a day. It's not like I have a large family...dh doesn't use them for his lunches...I doubt my 2 yo has a stash under her bed. Where are they??? are they having a secret party somewhere in my house with all the missing socks? Do the two have a secret love affair that causes them to slip away in the night, ever to reappear again? What gives??????

3 comments:

The Price's Wife said...

Yes, the infamous tupperware snatching fairy visits my house too... Too bad the FAT STEALING fairy NEVER finds the time to drop by!

WeightBGone said...

Well, I will tell you one thing they aren't visiting my house. My tupperware is missing too so they must be meeting somewhere together.

If you find mine will you send them home and I promise to do the same for you that is unless of course yours are newer. LOL

Have a great weekend and thanks for the smiles. :)

our life in a nutshell said...

LOL I had the same thing happen so I bought all new, matching so that all the lids would fit all the bottoms, yeah now I can find two lids to 20 bottoms. He visits my house to