Thursday, October 9, 2008

Howdy!

So just touching base... i'm still around... kinda in a holding pattern still.. it's a tuff time of year! We have thanksgiving this weekend, then it's my cruise (Oct 19 whoot whoot) and then halloween (but i've been feeling the effects of that already) and so on... it also doesn't help that I have been in a baking mood latley. I've found a great recipe for cinnamon buns and then I whipped up a creamcheese frosting to go on to, cookies galor, carmel popcorn, turtle cheesecake, the list goes on and on.
When I went back home last weekend for a funeral (my Nanny; she was 90) ppl still said it' looked like I was still looking slimmer/loosing. My brother made a odd, comment. At diner none the less "it looks like your boobs are smaller". Errr thanks bro, I think. What are you doing looking at my boobs?
So what else is new in my life...hmmmm, just plugging along.. constantly cleaning and doing laundry, bleh. It's starting to cool off here, today it was 0 C. Not sure what that in is F. but it's just right at the freezing level here. I think the snow is coming. Perfect time for a cruise. Did I mention how FREAKING EXCTIED I am for my cruise? The husband as already made a request.. that we sleep neked for the whole cruise, lol. I think he thinks we won't be leavign the room as we'll be 'occupied' the whole time, (well I will be :0 ) opps that was kinda naughty! It will be a very nice, needed break and quality husband wife'ie time.
ok off to vacume.

5 comments:

Colette said...

I am so excited for you Lara. I can't believe your cruise is almost here. I hope you guys have a wonderful time!!
This time of the year is very hard...trust me I know what your talking about. If I could just lose my craving for sweets and bread I would be so much skinner. But I have a feeling that is NEVER going to happen!!
Just think how many AP points you will rack up because your *occupied...LMAO!!! ;-)
Glad you blogged I have miss you bunches!!!

The Price's Wife said...

Well, it's good to know that you are still alive lady! I can't tell you how envious I am that you're going on a cruise!

Cristen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cristen said...

I meant to edit, not delete, my comment, but maybe you can't do that. I just realized that you are on your cruise right now!!! Here's what I said originally...just wanted to change the "upcoming" part....
Oh man am I jealous of your upcoming cruise!! :) But I am very happy for you as well. And I know that it's been tough and you feel like you haven't been making progress with your weight loss lately, but I just wanted to say that I think you look really fantastic and I give you a ton of credit for working so hard. Have a fantastic time and I am excited to hear all about it when you return!

Colette said...

YEAH your back!! I wanna hear all about your cruise too!!
Hope you guys had a fab time.

{{{{HUGS}}}}