Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I'm heading in the right direction

So the #'s are coming down; I'm 231.4 today (was 234.6 on Friday). I wasn't drinking my water so I'm sure that accounts for most of it. It's been going fairly good, no issues as of late. Yesterday I didn't even go in to my 35's..(though they are 1/2 gone, but I do always eat them).

We got a gazebo for our new deck (that hubby built on our May long weekend 17-19th). I love it! It's 10x12 and I bought a patio rug and some hanging baskets and it's pretty much what I had envisioned! The girls love playing out side, but we have a south facing back yard so not a stitch of shade and it was too hard to try and have Jett out there too, so now he can chill on the deck in shaded comfort and I can soak up rays or enjoy the shade as well. I took pics last night but am too lazy to run upstairs right now! Now we just need grass, lol. The guy we have lined up to finish our yard says he'll start the end of this week or beginning of next, ya! I have big plans for hubby to build a pergola and patio, and we are also doing a cool rock garden thingy and a fairly large sand box for the kiddo's. I'm so excited to have a nice yard, we haven't really for the 6 years we've been married, between moving to new builds barley getting the yard done and moving again!

I'm off to take Jett for his 2m shots today. I hope the little guy does OK. It seems like such a necessary evil. He's been a bit on the fussy side lately so hope this doesn't add to it!

On a side note: Thanks to DC&Z for your comments! it's nice to know that I'm not the only one who finds it a huge challenge being home with all these little critters! Some days I wonder how I'm still (somewhat) sane.

1 comment:

Superjayman's Battle of the Bulge said...

WTG on the loss....you're definitely headed in the right direction!!!! Luv the pix